Saturday, August 11, 2007

Goat's be gone

Had a great ride this morning. Funny how many people show up when there are no 6 mile climbs in the mountains involved? Had about 17 guys. It was a little sad to see that the goat farm was gone about half way through the ride. It was the "Goat Farm Ride" after all, and I was all ready to strap on my goat dance leggings and do the goat dance. Little hot for those though and I didn't want to be the only one with a pair. Starting at eight in the morning cut down the heat but the pace hotted up after we crossed Susong Hill " this ain't a race boys!". Seemed wierd to be riding so fast instead of grinding up a mountain. I think I'm done with mountains for this year, built plenty of power and endurance, now it's time to work on speed leading up to CX in October. I just had second breakfast: bacon, biscuts w/butter & jam and coffee w/milk. Ain't being a cyclist great. Nap time.

No comments: